- your IP address, location, browser settings, length of website visit, OS, website navigation paths or by cookies collectively collected while browsing the website.cabriohotel.ro
This notice is aimed at our website www.cabriohotel.ro visitors (potential or existing clients / other partners, etc.)
The company CABRIO INVEST SRL (stated below or CABRIO INVEST or CABRIO HOTEL or “us”) is a limited liability company, having the registration data: J12/2940/2012 and registration code RO 30851050, with registered office in Minerilor street no. 63, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County and work point for the activity in Trifoiului Street, no.22, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County.
Protecting personal data that we process as a data controller represents one of the most important objectives in our business. We are aware of our responsibility for a secure and legally compliant processing. In order to achieve this, we commit to maintain a privacy management program, subject to continuous monitoring and improvement.
Personal data collected by us and their processing
1. From the user perspective of our website www.cabriohotel.ro, we collect personal data, such as: · first and last name, email, telephone number – you provide us directly when you want to contact us (Contact form),· first and last name and email address – you provide us directly when you want to make an online reservation (Reservation form). We will use all personal data only for the purpose of: 1) contacting / communicating with clients, to answer the request or to provide information on the necessary assistance and 2) to carry out the recording of the reservation that you have made, in order to be further processed. The legal basis of processing after what can be personal is the execution of a contract with the client.
- From the client perspective of CABRIO HOTEL,
· name and surname, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, address (locality, street, number, country), identity document: type, series and number, dates related to stay (arrival / departure) and purpose of travel; contact details: phone number and email as well as other payment details – collected directly from you, by completing the Form of the Notice of Arrival and Departure Form, upon registration in our unit according to the requirements legislative (HG 237/8 Feb 2001, updated) We process all these data strictly for the purpose of performing the contract between the parties, for activities related to registration and invoicing, as well as for data archiving; We maintain the data for a period of five years, also taking into account our legitimate interest regarding our protection in case of litigation or client management, in which case this duration can be extended, after which we will anonymise them or remove them from our archives and computer system.
· Other possible personal data – collected directly from you, when we invite you to participate in opinion polls or when we ask for feedback on our services.· For the security of our spaces, we record video images through an internal CCTV circuit (in the public space of the hotel), data that we use only in certain circumstances, related to possible or current incidents (for example: suspicion of burglary, damage creation, etc.), based on our legitimate interest.· We intend to use your contact information (email) to send you information on news / events / promotions / etc., only when we have your consent.
Personal data received from third parties
When you make the reservation through other websites dedicated to booking intermediaries, we receive your data from these external sources and use them only for the purpose of performing the contract between the Parties regarding the services we offer you. The categories of personal data received are: contact details, as well as data regarding payments made. For details, please access the Data Processing Policies for the sites through which you made your reservations.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We will ensure that the security of your personal data is maintained (controlled and minimized access) and that the transfer of data (including outside the EU, if applicable) is in accordance with the applicable law. We may also transmit your data to various authorities, public institutions, lawyers, insurance companies, auditors, external consultants only to the extent that they need to be known or processed in accordance with the applicable legal requirements or when the situation so requires. (ex: finding fraud, crime, theft, etc.), based on our legitimate interest. There may be situations where we will be required to disclose your personal data when required by a legal requirement or when it is necessary to protect a vital interest (yours or another natural person’s). Also, this case can also be applied if it is necessary for establishing and exercising our right of defence in the face of certain claims / disputes.
Personal data security
The responsibility for the protection of personal data lies with us, so we are concerned that our IT systems as well as all the technical and organizational measures we have implemented will be in accordance with a well-established information security system.
As a person, you have certain rights you can exercise, while we will respond according to all the applicable legal requirements. It is important to emphasize that some of the rights enumerated below may apply only partially under certain circumstances; for further details as well as for any request please contact us.
Thus, you have the right to be informed about the way we process your data, to have access to the data we hold (you can request information and / or copies according to the documents we have), the right to rectify data (please notify us when the personal data recorded are not correct), the right to delete the data (in order to remove the personal data from our records), the right of objection regarding the way we process your data, the right of data portability (we can transmit your data in an automatic format), rights regarding automatic decisions and profiling, as well as the right to address directly to the Supervisory Authority, in order to file a complaint (www.dataprotection.ro)
Other information and contact data
For any questions or clarification requests regarding the way we process your personal data or for requests about the exercising of your rights please contact us. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and support you in your endeavour.
CABRIO INVEST SRL
Phone: +40735222746 or +40745636303
Street: Trifoiului no. 22, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Last update: 1st of August 2019