- Session cookies – temporarily stored by the browser until the browser is closed; they are helpful when the user navigates on different website pages as they retain information needed to complete a transaction
- Persistent cookies – store users preferences, tracking information for all the next visits on the website (ex: themes, layouts, language preferences, etc.) and do not disappear when the browser is closed; they can be read by the website at the following visit; the files will be located on the user’ device; this type of cookie has a determined lifespan (depending on the purposes of its placement) or until the user manually deletes it.
- First-party cookies – are placed by the website www.arobs.com, for providing website functionality and security, for analytical and/or marketing purposes, as described below
- Third-party cookies –are placed by other party then the website owner, usually by a social media or advertising network that provide some embedded content or functionality (e.g.: YouTube videos) on the website, for its own purposes (users analysis, targeting, etc.)
- Strictly necessary cookies – are required for the main functionality and security of the website, which might be affected by disabling them
- Preferences and statistical cookies – are used to collect information about how a website is used
- Marketing cookies – are used to determine a specific user profile (behaviour information), in order to display relevant publicity (including also on other websites) and help to measure effectiveness of advertising campaigns; usually, they are provided by social media platforms (ex: Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or publicity services tools (ex: AdSense, AdWords, etc.) which records personal data such as age, language, country along with the other users interests and preferences. In this way, the users of our website can be targeted with advertising on other websites they visit.
Cookies are small text files, containing letters and numbers, that are installed on your device when accessing our website www.cabriohotel.ro . They have a name and a content and can be read further by the website that installed them, for certain purposes.
The concerns around cookies are more from the privacy perspective, than information security, as they cannot be used to infect with viruses or other malicious code your device. But, they can refer to data that can be categorized as personal data, even if they are not leading directly to an individual direct identification.
Because of this concern, laws are in place (ePrivacy Directive) that allow controllers to place cookies only in specific conditions (depending on the cookie type, we may need your consent for allowing us to install them on your device).
Usually, the purpose of using cookies are to analyse the website usage (eg: traffic, behaviours of users in terms of the content accessed, interactions with the website pages, etc.), to optimise the users navigation (eg: saving users’ preferences, etc.) or to show personalized content, as advertising.
Categories of cookies
Cookies can be split in two categories, from the lifespan perspective:
Cookies can also be categorized, from the source to which they belong:
Cookies also can be categorized from the purpose perspective:
Alte detalii despre script si rezultat, vezi in Instrucțiunea de lucru: Configurări de cookie-uri IL-MK-1.
Changing the consent regarding the cookies that can be installed can be achieved directly, on this page, by accessing the links regarding the current state of consent.
You can manage cookies by configuring browsers (accept or not cookies) or to set other preferences related to them. Here are links to browser for settings: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
More details about cookies can be found here: